Sunday, January 3, 2010

I can't with my first blog post ever

So here I am. One more blogger, amidst the millions.

After going over and over names of what my blog should be I decided since a lot of I CANT has been coming out of my mouth in 2009 I figured what better way to start of the new decade of recessionista decadence than with I CANT WITH THIS BLOG because lets face it - i kinda could NOT with creating it. I feel like im stepping into a new era of geek-dom and I cant.

I cant has been able to sum up a lot of what Ive been going through this past year living in NYC. I cant with the gym. I cant with dating. I cant with Queens. I cant with Snooki (ok i can) and the two word phrase I CANT has become a go-to mantra when I dont feel like exploring something deeper than my general contempt for something i usually know nothing about.

Im starting this to help me see not only what I cant with but also also WHY I cant with it as well.

I couldnt with my high paying accounting job last year so I got fired and took very low paying production jobs that I SO can with and I am very happy. However this change has left me broke, buying groceries to make lunch, having to move back in with a roomie, and making sacrifices in my life (HELLO!! NO GAGA TICKETS PEOPLE!!) which have surprisingly left me stronger and in some ways more fabulous trying to survive in the greatest and most exciting (and expensive) city on earth.

So again, Ive arrived here with my blog. Just another powerless, broke yet fabulous queen. Grateful for each day and I always can with that.

1 comment: