Sunday, February 28, 2010

I can't with my new mac


So I finally did it. I bought a mac.

After spending a whole lifetime on PCs I decided to make the switch. Now I can blog again and I can stop stealing Dane's computer all the time. I even managed to get an illegal college student discount for this lovely MacBook Pro and the girl who sold it to me went to high school with me! Isn't that just the absolute most?!


She said I look exactly the same as I did in high school and haven't aged a bit! Aww isn't she just such a sweetie!?

I don't know why I have been so afraid of using macs my whole life. So far so good. After my stupid PC completely crashed and wouldnt even turn on I had a mini freak out that I had completely lost all my files and music and videos and photos and docs but thank god everything managed to be recovered from my hard drive and put onto this nifty macbook.

WHEW!

I look forward to discovering all the magic that is mac....

Stay tuned.

I'm totes gonna write more, I just wanted to check in.

I'm not dead. I've just been computer-less. Til now, of course.

MUAH BITCHES


2 comments: