Friday, March 5, 2010

I can't with my haircut

I can't with the haircut I got last night. I need a new barber.

I miss the Colombian guy I went to in Queens. :( People are telling me I should just go back to Astoria and see my old guy who was cheap and fast and painless. I literally could just walk in and sit down and not worry about a thing and he would hook me up. But is that crazy? To go all the way to Astoria just for a cut??

Last night I went to this cheap place around the corner from my job. I had been there once before when my Astoria guy was on vaycay and the guy in the window was Israeli and did just fine. Last night he wasn't there so I went to this other guy who was really rough and kept throwing me around and he completely shaved my hair all the way to the top, no fade at all, and butchered my neck and sideburns. OY!

My boss today sent me haircut place recommendations when he heard me kvetching all day about the cut I got and don't like. Maybe I'll check them out. Maybe I'll buy a flowbee. Maybe I'll shave my head. (No wait, I'm saving that for the summer)

Maybe I'll shut up and stop bitching cause it's just a haircut.


Good thing my hair grows quickly I guess! I wanted a cute cut for my housewarming party this weekend and that is what happened.

I look like a dominican Rosie O'Donnell.

Maybe this is the universe's way of telling me to stop cleaning up my look and start cleaning up the apartment! We got people coming over.

Ok time to paint the bathroom with Dane. Chowder!

No comments:

Post a Comment